Drop by & see us!

4068 boulevard St-Laurent NEW LOCATION!!!
514-288-7661
lustreboutique@gmail.com
STORE HOURS
Monday to Wednesday : 12- 7pm
Thursday to Friday : 12 - 9pm
Saturday : 12 - 6pm
Sunday : 12 - 5pm


Sunday, January 16, 2011

My top 5 least favorite looks

These are my top 5 worst looks from the Golden Globes. I feel bad but what we're they thinking!!!
I've never been a fan of Christina's style but this look is one of her worst cause for once she looks like she was trying to be classy but completely failed and looks more like a stripper who just one the lottery

Ah Mandy Moore. I loved her in Saved! and in Entourage but here when I started thinking she wasn't so tacky, she decides to wear this really bad bridesmaids dress on the red carpet!

Not only do I don't get why Halle Berry is considered to be such a sex symbol but this dress completely ruins one of my favorite trends of the moment. (sheer maxi skirts)

I usually love Christina Hendricks style. She's one of the only curvy women who wears clothes well in Hollywood but why would someone with such big boobs put a huge flower on it!

Oh J.Lo (can we still call her that) I don't even get this one... This dress looks like something a girl bought off the sales rack on St-Hubert street for her civil ceremony.

No comments: