Drop by & see us!

4068 boulevard St-Laurent NEW LOCATION!!!
514-288-7661
lustreboutique@gmail.com
STORE HOURS
Monday to Wednesday : 12- 7pm
Thursday to Friday : 12 - 9pm
Saturday : 12 - 6pm
Sunday : 12 - 5pm


Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It just keeps coming!


Prairie my Heart dress 175$ 100% cotton and cotton lining


 Love Craft dress in the shop we have it in black and camel 125$ and in white cotton lace 195$


Silver Soul skirt 190$. This is a perfect solution to wear to a summer wedding or cocktail as you guys know I love to offer skirts instead of dresses. It's way more versatile!


These are a couple pieces that I've added to the shop lately. I've also been adding lot's of other pieces but I don't have pictures of them! I'm having so much fun getting ready for summer that I keep wearing these dresses and always have to put a cardigan over them, well that's spring in Montreal!

No comments: