Drop by & see us!

4068 boulevard St-Laurent NEW LOCATION!!!
514-288-7661
lustreboutique@gmail.com
STORE HOURS
Monday to Wednesday : 12- 7pm
Thursday to Friday : 12 - 9pm
Saturday : 12 - 6pm
Sunday : 12 - 5pm


Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cranberry

I've never been a big fan of the color red but lately I've been loving this cranberry color. It goes with so many things, I especially love it with nudes and peaches.

Here you have the American Night pants in red (110$) with the Take my Heart jacket (175$) . I also have the pants paired up with the new Gold Dust Woman top (55$). This top can also be worn boatneck with the scoop in the back. (my favorite way of wearing it)

 
Here you have the Hong Kong Garden skirt in red (80$) with the new wool sweater, The Silent Night sweater, it's the perfect top to curl up in front of my fictional fireplace.!(75$)

No comments: