Drop by & see us!

4068 boulevard St-Laurent NEW LOCATION!!!
514-288-7661
lustreboutique@gmail.com
STORE HOURS
Monday to Wednesday : 12- 7pm
Thursday to Friday : 12 - 9pm
Saturday : 12 - 6pm
Sunday : 12 - 5pm


Thursday, April 12, 2012

Go Ego

For those of you who know me, you now I'm a huge fan of teen drama. So when my friend Liam called me up to dress Jessica Stroup (A.K.A Silver from Cw's 90210),for the upcoming Eight and a Half video, I was more then thrilled.  After talking with the director, Gaelle January, we decided on the Lovecats dress from the upcoming fall collection. I Fedexed it to L.A. and 2 months later, the video comes out. Here it is! The song, Go Ego is amazing, so beware, it might get stuck in your head!



And here's the Lovecats dress (that I should probably rename to the Go Ego dress, since our names are song names anyways???) This is a shot from my FW2012 lookbook.







1 comment:

A-M Vignola said...

Très belle robe ! J'ADORE !!!! (C'est mon genre, tsé... Classique with a twist ?)