Drop by & see us!

4068 boulevard St-Laurent NEW LOCATION!!!
514-288-7661
lustreboutique@gmail.com
STORE HOURS
Monday to Wednesday : 12- 7pm
Thursday to Friday : 12 - 9pm
Saturday : 12 - 6pm
Sunday : 12 - 5pm


Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Definetely a white Christmas

So Christmas has finally arrived. Woke up this morning to come open the store before I start going from place to place for the next couple of days to eat a whole lot. I look outside just to see that we have just received another 10ish centimeters of snow. A white Christmas indeed. In the past 10 years I recall a couple Christmas's without snow. But the last two years we've def. made up for it.

With the Holiday season starting but in a way for us ending. I'm put in the weird place where I have to design for the next season ,even though all I want to make right now is super cozy and warm pieces yet I'm berried in pastel prints of linen and cotton.

As usual though I'm still going to make a couple of super wintery stuff. I just designed these wool tunics that are really warm and can be worn as a shirt or a dress. I'll post pictures of them when the buttons are on next week. In January, I will have couple new things but not as much as usual since today's fashion industry has made it very clear that you must be on sale after Christmas. Makes sense, but there's liker 2 or 3 more months of winter and that leaves me lots of time to offer you some more goodies.

Either then that, we're doing our first campaign shoot on January 4th in a barn with Ducks and Alpaca's. I'm really looking forward to that. It's so exciting to create an editorial look with my designs that I create for the everyday girl.

Anyways, I'll be showing all of you my new designs throughout the next couple of weeks. Give me your opinions, I'd love to hear it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: