Drop by & see us!

4068 boulevard St-Laurent NEW LOCATION!!!
514-288-7661
lustreboutique@gmail.com
STORE HOURS
Monday to Wednesday : 12- 7pm
Thursday to Friday : 12 - 9pm
Saturday : 12 - 6pm
Sunday : 12 - 5pm


Wednesday, December 10, 2008

OH Zooey

Zooey Deschanel

Every designer today needs some kind of representation from someone in the arts/entertainment world. People always ask me who I would see wearing my designs. It's been a hard question for me to answer, since I usually design thinking of icons of the past but Zooey Deschanel, I feel, represents my line perfectly. She is like a modern day Linda Ronstadt. A girl who is timeless, it's hard to tell from which decade she's in but in a weird way this decade suits her.

So if anyone out there knows Zooey, please let her know that Lustre has lots of skirts and dresses for her.


Linda Ronstadt

No comments: